Exakat is an Open Source project. It is also organized to collect common knowledge and encode it in its databases.
Here are some suggestions of help you may provide to enhance your own usage of Exakat :
- Suggest PHP extensions that are missing in the list of supported extensions (see Annex)
- Suggest new analysis, with examples of target code, and examples of good code
- Suggest missing external services
- Report installation or usage problems
- Suggest missing Strange Names For Methods
- Suggest interesting Coding reference, like Object Calisthenics, PSR, East-Oriented Programming, etc.
- Translate the documentation into other languages
- Other ideas...
Visit us on the [github repository](https://github.com/exakat/php-static-analysis-tools), or the [slack channel](https://www.exakat.io/slack-invitation/).